Rebuild the Chain
We are on a mission to save humanity and revive the economy from the catastrophic effects of the pandemic with carrier tracking and non-pharmaceutical interventions.
How can we flatten the curve?
Flattening the curve is of top priority for almost every country today. Unless they are able to flatten the curve, peoples’ lives, as well as the economy, are in severe danger.
In the absence of a direct cure for COVID-19, the only way to flatten the curve is by enforcing social distancing and foreseeing the chances of a citizen getting infected. Social distancing, however, comes at the cost of the economy’s slow down.
To effectively flatten the curve, every single person should put effort to counter the spread of the virus. For that, Governments need to analyze the potential COVID-19 exposure of each citizen and issue health cards based on that.
RebuildTheChain is a pandemic management system that can enable governments to effectively curb the pandemic with large scale and automated contact tracing, exposure analysis, spread probability analysis, self-diagnosis, and case management. It also facilitates a digital health card-based access system that can help governments to revive the struggling economy.
Getting the Economy Up & Running
Searchyf is built using proprietary entity recognition Deep Learning algorithms developed by our partners. Using Ensemble learning, multiple deep learning models are strategically generated and combined to index over 200 properties from a multimedia content, to generate data points to support any user queries related to the content. Let’s talk if you’d like to learn more about the technology used by Searchyf.
Digital health cards
The system assigns health cards to a user based on their recent activities, such as the places they have visited and the people they have interacted with, etc. The health card indicates the threat level of a user in five different color codes;
CoVid19 Infected Person (red)
Secondary Contact (yellow)
Primary Contact (orange)
Not Infected Yet (green)
Recovered Patient (grey)
How it Works
- Based on questionnaire & processes backed by the scientific community.
- Based on the threat score, the information would be shared with the health authorities immediately.
- Continuously alerted to take the test to make sure that the person is not affected.
- Track infected people, their primary & secondary contacts with 10m accuracy.
- Real-time alerts to people around, health authorities & police in case the subject move out of isolation area.
- Well defined hot zones (highly infected regions).
- Virtual 50 meter geofence for every person to keep away from affected zones/people.
- Alerts to health, Police departments based on citizen activities in the red zones.
- Backtracking infected people/primary contacts to find potential secondary contacts.
- Secondary contact reach out & isolation
- Mobile triangulation data analysis
- Every user would be allocated a card based on their health situation.
- Access to any public/private infrastructure is granted only after scanning their cards
- This would make sure that the economy can partially function without a spread.
The platform is built with cutting-edge security measures to ensure the user data and privacy are highly protected.
The platform is fully compliant with GDPR to protect the personal data and privacy of the users.